Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wait or forget???

Waiting is painful… Forgetting is painful… But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering...

Well I know waiting will be worthless since change will not take place, but why is there still hope??? Why hope for the impossible??? Sometimes I feel I’m such a nut case…

Forgetting??? Sounds like something simple but why is it so hard to achieve??? How do I forget something which was so dear to me???

I’m just so messed up and confused… really, really confused…

1 comment:

carbonferum said...

Surprisingly, you can do both at once.
And what i meant is Wait while seeking.

There's a phrase in chinese cantonese,
骑牛揾马
literally means
'finding horse while riding a cow'

Maybe you can now feel content waiting the old one,
while anticipating the new one who comes and he might just be a better choice.

This sounds bad, but ppl are doing it. Why can't you?