Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It Takes A Long Time To Grow Young...


Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of “you” to the world…


The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age…




15th December 2008, it was my mom’s birthday… sadly she is 42 years old now… so let us respect gray hairs, especially my mom’s… hehe…

Mom’s birthday was celebrated in a simple way… me and the rest of my family went for a Chinese dinner nearby my area… and what happened next??? I shall leave that to the pictures to do the talking… =p


My excited mom...

Me and my cousin sis...

My uncle, cousin bro and my aunt...

Mom and her husband...

Excited to drink i guess...

Well whats a birthday without a cake...

The card from me and cousin for my mom...

And finally, here comes the video...

1 comment:

carbonferum said...

Well,

we always see chinese entering chinese restaurant, malay restaurant, mamak or indian muslim restaurant, indian restaurant, and western restaurant.

often see indians [or punjabi] entering indian restaurant, indian muslim restaurant, malay restaurant, western restaurant, and sometimes chinese restaurant.

also, malays entering malay restaurants and western restaurants. Seldom see them entering indian muslim restaurant, indian restaurant or chinese restaurant.

hope someday this will be different.