Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Love is life... and if you miss love, u miss life...

If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will…


Nobody knows it’s empty

This smile that I wear,

The real one is left in the past

Because you have left me there…


Nobody knows I’m crying

They won’t even see my tears,

When they think that I’m laughing

I am still wishing you were here…


Nobody knows it’s painful

They think that I m strong,

They say that this won’t kill me

But I wonder if they were wrong…


Nobody knows I m praying

That you will change my mind,

They think that I had to let you go

When you left me behind…


Nobody knows that I miss you

They think I feel set free,

But I feel like I m bound with chains

Trapped in the mystery


Nobody knows I need you

They say I can do it on my own,

But they don’t know that I m crying

When I m all alone…

1 comment:

carbonferum said...

This poem touches my feelings.
it started my long way down of memory highways towards Form 2,3,4,5...

Those good old days,
i really missed them.